Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Scary Halloween and "Mismis" boat

August was a time warp, September flew by, October was a little crazy, did we have November because all the sudden we are less that three weeks from Christmas!! What?! Needless to say, blogging has not been on my list of things to do but here are the latest happenings in the Hawkins family (I will keep commentary to a minimum):

Pre-School Halloween Party!


Calvin. Vance was supposed to be Hobbes but told me, "I don't want to be a tiger! I want to be Handy Manny!!"


Eat the donut off the string. They didn't really get it until we told them to go ahead and use their hands. They were so cute!! Vance won after the no hands rule was done away with.


Pumpkin decorating.


Halloween 2010!


Handy Manny and Calvin and Hobbes
Aren't they cute! They were not to happy about a photo shoot BEFORE they got to go get candy.








The Hunter
You need to ask Adam to tell the story but he did shoot this amazing buck about an hour in on his first day of the hunt. A. Maz. Ing. Now my freezer is full of around 75 lb. of venison. Surprisingly it is good. They boys even eat it!!

Carter and Chyler. They really are cute together.




Vance riding his bike in the rain!



Vance is such a good helper.



This sleigh is not supposed to be a toy but they boys LOVE it. So I gave in. Carter, not knowing the real name told me he was playing with the "mismis"(Christmas) boat. Pretty smart if you ask me.

Hopefully the next blog will not be far behind this one!

3 comments:

mama donk aubri jo said...

so cute, I can't believe how big Carter is! Love the little hobbes on his pumpkin, quick thinking :) I love your spooky tree too, did you make it or buy it?

Janae Walker said...

finally!~ we've been waiting and waiting for a post to see those fun little boys (oh and you too :) )! they are getting so big! can't wait to see them in less than 2 weeks! aaahhhh it is all happening so fast!

Andrea said...

Seriously, where did the year go since August?! Love the updates