Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Stairs

Why is it that the first thing a baby wants to do after learning to crawl is to climb the stairs? This is where I found Carter just a few days after his crawling skills took off...




I must say he was very proud of himself and was amazed at how his world just expanded!! Now we are learning to come down backwards...he is not a fan.

3 comments:

mama donk aubri jo said...

I cannot believe he is crawling!!! so crazy how fast they grow! I am also so glad I don't have stairs, although Gavin still thinks he only has to go down backwards for a couple stairs and then stands up, maybe we need stairs :]

Janae Walker said...

ah yes...stairs....so exciting! reed still loves them!

Ryan said...

Kim!

We're all getting together for a mini-reunion at the caves on Friday night. I couldn't find your email address/phone # so sorry for the last minute invite. Almost everyone's going to be there: Wes, Renee, Chad, Adrianna, Lauren, Matt, Nate, Sharon.... (and some spouses) Just need you! We're meeting in front of Wes' old house at 8:00 Friday (tomorrow) night. Give me a call/send me an email. Hope to see you then.

Ryan
274-6804
thefitzmeister@hotmail.com