Saturday, June 4, 2011

Pine Valley

We have found a new getaway. Pine Valley! So beautiful! This past February we were able to go with David and Andrea to their cabin in Pine Valley. Beautiful snow, time to relax, read by the fire, snow ball fights, good food, and an unusual amount of snow! We had a blast! Apparently we were good company because they invited us to go again when there is no snow. So Memorial Day weekend we packed up and headed up to the cabin! Beautiful greenery, time to relax, shooting, motorcycle track making (Adam and David cleared a track around the cabin so the kids could ride too), motorcycle riding, fishing, reading by the fire, good food, a little shopping and a movie in St. George, and an unusual amount of snow! They swear they never get snow on Memorial Day weekend but it seems that every time we go, there is snow. No worries though, we love snow! It only lasted a few hours before it was beautiful again. Now if I can convince my parents to get a cabin up there we will be set! I wish I had more pictures but when you are having fun its hard to stop and be the photographer!

Although Dave was the one who cast everyone's line, I did reel in 2 fish! Now I just need to learn to cast for myself.

Vance fishing. He only lasted a few minutes. He did get to reel in a fish but it got away right at shore! Next time Vance!

This is where Carter spent most the time fishing. We went super early, so it was cold and he was tired. Not a good combination for Carter.

Adam with the 7 fish we, I mean Dave, caught!


Carter got scared before he even got on the bikes so if you asked him if he like the motorcycles he would say no. But while he was riding he told Dad he was having fun!

Vance LOVED the motorcycles! He wanted to go again and again.
Vance waiting for everyone else to come out and play in the snow.

I love Vance's expressions! He is SO EXCITED about the snow!

Miss Addison in the snow.

Thanks Dave and Andrea for an amazing time!!

1 comment:

mama donk aubri jo said...

fun update! your boys are so cute, and I love the gel incident! so funny! You are looking great as well! not like you are about to have a baby in 2 months :)