Vance: Are we going to my park or Keller's park?
Mom: Neither, we are going to the duck park to feed the ducks!
Vance: Yea! I'm so excited!
I don't know if Keller's mom knows, but Vance and Keller have both asked me if we are going to Vance's park or Keller's park on different occasions. Both Vance and Keller know that if we are going to Vance's park we are going to the Red Ridge Park and if we are going to Keller's park we are going to the Mesa Park. But for our latest park outing we decided we needed to feed the ducks. So off to the duck park (aka Sunset Park) we went, stopping on the way to get a pizza! Vance drove with Keller to the pizza store and then with me to the park.
In the car after getting pizza:
Vance: Mom do you know the way to the park?
Mom: Yep.
Vance: How do you know?
Mom: Because I am smart.
Vance: Dana's not. (Keller's mom)
Mom:(laughing) why not?
Vance: Because she has the talking fing (thing).
Mom: (still laughing) You mean she has the talking thing that tells her how to get there?
Vance: Yep.
Mom: I think that's pretty smart to have something to tell you the way if you don't know. Don't you?
Vance: Yea.
Sorry Dana. But I am pretty sure I convinced him that you really are smart.
We had SO much fun! Vance was a little more interested in eating pizza than feeding the ducks but he did participate and had fun! Keller and Carter on the other hand LOVED throwing the bread and watching the birds, including pigeons, ducks, and geese, race for the food. Then it was off to the play ground and if you ask Vance we also excercised! On the way to the playground we walked on the jogging path which has excersize stations along the way. Vance stopped at them all to try them out. =)



He thinks he is so big!

Keller and Vance. BFF.

1 comment:
I used to love the duck park too! That is until that stupid swarm of geese almost killed me and dad had to save my life. Stupid geese.
Post a Comment