Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I like Santa now!

Due to past exposure to a 4 foot singing dancing Santa, Vance has had a fear of Santa and continually told me that he does not like Santa. This all changed after he opened his gifts from Santa Christmas morning. He now exclaims, "I like Santa now!"


Carter enjoyed the first part of the morning but was a little overwhelmed with all the unwrapping and presents and festivities. He does LOVE his new toys. Vance even shares his new tool bench with him which makes Carter very happy.





Dad: Vance, you want to help mom open her stocking?
Vance: YEAH!
Mom: Oooo...batteries.
Vance (with an excited look on his face): For the camera!!
Dad: Vance! Well, guess you better open this one next.
Mom: WOW! A CAMERA!

Vance got to help Adam wrap my presents and he did really good at not giving anything away until Christmas morning when I opened my batteries! I love love love my new camera and now I can take video with sound!! All of the above pictures were taken with the new camera. Adam got a nice pair of binoculars and from my parents we got a new Benelli shotgun! A. MAZ. ING. We went shooting the next day with Eric and Stacy and their kids (my bro. and sis. in law). We had a blast!





Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

lori said...

So glad you had a great christmas and that you got a fun new camera!! I still need to send you pictures from the caves! I promise I haven't forgotten...