FATHER'S DAY! When my mom suggested I do a T-shirt for Adam with the boy's handprints, I wasn't so sure. I recalled multi-color puff painted T-shirst we had made for my dad and knew Adam would not be excited but I decided to go with it. The shirt actually turned out pretty awesome and although I do not expect it to be worn again, Adam loved it! Happy Father's Day to the most wonderful father! Thank you for the example and teacher you are to our boys.
Vance loves to help me in the kitchen. Cooking, cleaning, playing, whatever it is he loves to be involved. The other day we were making cookies. Vance likes to turn the Kitchen Aid on and off for me which he is really very careful about. But as you can imagine, there was bound to be a mess made at some point in time. After putting in a cup of flour I asked Vance to turn it on and instead of turning it on low which he normally does, he switched it to one of the highest settings and we had a flour explosion! We had a good laugh, tooka picture, and finished the cookies! Good times.
My cute boys keep me busy but we have a ball. They are constantly surprising me and the things they do sometimes just make me laugh.
I found Vance trying to put on my socks and shoes... he loves to put other peoples shoes on regardless of gender and type of shoe.
Vance is constantly in Carter's face talking and making baby noises trying to get him to talk and laugh. This is Vance's version of playing along with the poking, "patting," and running him over with his toy tractor. Carter takes most of this in stride and has started to use his hands to "get" Vance. Carter alot of the time will even smile and laugh at Vance despite the rough love he recieves.
Vance LOVES to play in the water. The park by our house finally opened up and has the best water area to play in. We love it and it is even within walking distance of my house!! Love it!
4 comments:
reed is missing them terribly!
i love eating baby toes :)
So cute! I keep meaning to call you. I thought about it and if your mom could teach the class for sewing group next month I think that would be great. I am going to try to reserve the church. That would be July 11th from 1-3. Thanks so much!
I've seen that park and it looks so cool. I love all the pictures
Post a Comment