Thursday, May 7, 2009

Vance's Pants

Here is the video I wanted to post with the easter party pictures. Grandma was stalling the kids with games. This was a race but Vance was having a little trouble with the britches...(I know the video is the wrong way but still funny).

10 comments:

S said...

Yikes! That video is too cute! I love it!

Tyson said...

Anything for candy.

Andrea said...

That is totally hilarious. And I love the camera bouncing and shaking at the end with you laughing too!!

Andrea said...

I think we're going to start swimming lessons soon.

PriceFamily said...

why is my child pantless?

Alli Waldron said...

That is going to be funny for a long time! So priceless!

The Black Widow said...

I love that mom is bribing the children with candy.

Janae Walker said...

hilarious!!!!!

PriceFamily said...

It's not like she has to compete to be the favorite.

cropstar said...

fuuuuuunny! that vance kills me