Bubbles were part of the fun this year. The kids thought it was cool to see the bubbles floating on the water so they blew enough bubbles to keep the jacuzi foaming for several hours. Good times!
Vance washing the bubbles off his hands....but really he just loves to feel the water.
Dying easter eggs is so much fun!!
I love this picture of his blue hand...who needs a spoon to fish out the eggs!!
Not quite sure how that happened....
The end result of dying eggs...blue hands and beautiful eggs.
Just waiting to swim.
So, Krystal forgot the girls' swim suits so this is what Mackenzi ended up wearing to swim. She had a ball!

Isn't he just so handsome!
Carter's first hot tubbin'/swimming experience. He was very relaxed.
Oh Brother!
The egg hunt...Daddy HAD to help.
The result!
Every year there are two eggs that have a dollar hidden inside them and who found them but the two that care the least about money! Vance opened his egg and said, "OOOHH, CANDY!" and grabbed for the green peep that was just below the dollar bill. You can see above the he is tossing the money aside and is looking longingly at the candy in his basket. Mackenzi was the other winner.
There is a video I would like to add to this post but it is currently unavailable to me. As soon as I get it I will post it!
4 comments:
First of all I love the blue hand picture. Also, you guys are lucky the money egg is only $1. In our family the amount keeps going up and up. The golden egg was $20 this year! I almost wished I could have been in the hunt!
It is just amazing we got a picture of them all togther considering the sugar high!
we didn't even have money eggs :( but reed will have something to look forward to, so that's good!
So much fun. I'm glad to know Katelyn wasn't the only one with blue hands. She was very distraught it wouldn't come off with water either. She was washing for hours.
Post a Comment