If you couldn't tell he is singing the ABC's and Frosty the Snowman. I am not sure where his love of this song came from but he LOVES it and wants to sing it ALL the time. My new favorite is Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam....not even close to his best performance but the best I can get on camera...
5 comments:
How did that kid learn to talk? That is quite possibly the cutest thing I have ever seen. I might need a personal performance.
Reed absolutely loved these videos! He already loves music! I particularly like the LMNOP part :)
He's the cutest little boy ever!! Thanks for coming out today, the girls and I had a lot of fun with you guys
lol whats with the trying to hit the air while singing Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam? very cute!
so cute!
Post a Comment