Saturday we went to Eric and Stacy's house (Adam's brother) to help with their landscape in the backyard. I thought I was going to be useful but when we got there they had three tractors going!! The boys played in the dirt all day! Vance wasn't so sure about the tractors but LOVED playing in the glorious piles of dirt. He slid down hills on his bum and on his stomach, dug holes, ate dirt, threw dirt in others hair, and ended up with dirt EVERYWHERE. OH what a glorious day! Adam also got his chance to play with the machines but ended up more often then not at the end of a shovel. He worked super hard and is proud to say he has not one blister on his hands.
As for Carter and I, we ended up talking and playing with the other kids and moms. This is Carter in his hard hat. Really it is the "hat" (a plastic bowl) that Vance thought Carter would look great in. Every boy needs a hard hat right?
3 comments:
Well, I am glad you finally updated - 3-in-1....it's always fun! I am also glad that Carter had a hard hat as well because you never know what could happen :)
Yes, dirt! I am jealous, i really want to play in the dirt. I had enough playing in cubical land. Glad to see there is some life going on out there. Great pictures below too, Christy should come here to take our photos.
Dirt! I am so sad I didn't get to play in the dirt! That would have been the funnest day ever!
Post a Comment