Saturday, January 24, 2009

Carter's Favorite Things

#1...Vance...because Vance is such a great big brother! From the first time they met Vance has always smothered Carter in hugs and kisses saying "aaawww baby". Although Vance at first would call him Reed, he has now figured out that this is HIS baby brother and his name is Carter.



#2...Dad...Dad is apparently VERY comfortable. Carter sleeps the most peacefully when Daddy is holding him. What can I say my boys love their Daddy.
#3...Mom...because mom has the food!!

Although this is a very short list I am sure it will continue to grow just as Vance's did. And I have no doubt that Aunt Tifani will soon take the cake along with Grandma!

2 comments:

The Black Widow said...

I will take over the top spot! And, I love that you got a picture of Vance rubbing his face.

Andrea said...

Looks like Vance is loving being a big brother!!