Tuesday, December 16, 2008

SNOW!!





Ever since Vance learned the "snowman song" (Once There Was A Snowman), he has been in love with snowmen and will point out every snowman he sees. So when it started to snow yesterday I was just hoping we would get enough to build a snowman. Although it snowed ALL DAY we didn't get enough until the afternoon and even then the snow man was maybe 5 inches tall. Vance was still thrilled that we made not one but TWO snowmen. He would run back and forth across the backyard yelling "SNOWMAN!" Too cute. And of course we had to go to grandma's house to see her snow even though she wasn't home. (She was at Reed's house.) Over all it was a fantastic day of playing outside in the cold and snow.

6 comments:

The Black Widow said...

That is one cute kid! And, one cute snowman! I am just sad I had to leave and didn't get to play too!

Dana Marchant said...

I love that the snowman was 5 inches tall! We take what we can get here in Las Vegas, eh?

mama donk aubri jo said...

i love the tiny snowman! vance is such a cutey!

Janae Walker said...

i just love that it was snowing in las vegas and in virginia it was warm! we are counting down the days until reed can see vance!

Andrea said...

He's so cute, I love it!!

Jamie Jo said...

I told Brian this story when he tried to surprise me and tell me is snowed in LV. He laughed so hard. I think he wants a boy now (he swears I am carrying a girl) so they can go out and yell "SNOWMAN!" just like Vance.
Miss you!