Thanks for rubbing it in that you are having fun playing in the snow and I am stranded in San Francisco due to the stupid snow! No fun snow day for me!
Okay...I just spent forever reading your blog. What a cute family you've got. I didn't even know you were having another (cangrats BTW!) It's so fun to see what you are all up to.
6 comments:
Love it! Kel had no interest in the snow. He wouldn't even touch a snowball. Maybe Vance should teach Kel 'Once there was a Snowman....'
Thanks for rubbing it in that you are having fun playing in the snow and I am stranded in San Francisco due to the stupid snow! No fun snow day for me!
love the snow!!! look at your cute belly too :)
Okay...I just spent forever reading your blog. What a cute family you've got. I didn't even know you were having another (cangrats BTW!) It's so fun to see what you are all up to.
Hi Kimber it is Kortney your cousin. you have a cute little boy, I have never seen him before. I can't believe Vegas got snow and a lot of it.
Hey, I didn't know you had a blog. Very cute snowman. :)
Post a Comment