#2...Music and electronic devices...Since the Ipod is both you can only imagine the joy Vance gets when dad lets him use the ipod! He doesn't look very happy but really he is so excited! =)
#3...Balloons....but who doesn't get a smile on their face when they have a balloon! Look at the pure joy on his face! Isn't he CUTE!!
#4...things you can climb into, especially "boats" boxes and baskets....the other night I found Vance in this empty diaper box with his doggy and blankie. When I asked him what he was sitting in he told me, "BOAT!" He was so proud! I was excited because this was the first time he has really pretend played!! Of course this leads to climbing into any box and of course the laundry basket. Always a good time.
#5...blankie and outside...Vance was given a soft blanket for his 1st birthday and has not been able to part with it since. Blankie is not aloud to leave home but he likes to have it with him when we are home...even when he goes in the backyard. The backyard is just rocks but ever since Vance was born being outside has made him happy. If nothing else works you go outside and he calms down. He is only just deciding that he can go outside in the back without mom or dad. These are the two places he ends up when he goes out by himself. In a chair with blankie or sitting in the rocks on the back wall...with blankie.
#6...of course mom and dad....thankfully Vance loves his parents. Sometimes I don't think so because of his wonderful listening skills but then I remember he is my child and he is almost 2. The picture below is us playing cards. Vance and I started to play a matching game but of course ended up throwing cards around and sticking them to our heads because Vance thought that was hilarious...but who doesn't?
#7...Tif and Reed...Vance absolutely loves his cousin Reed and Aunt Tifani. Almost everyday I am asked if we can see Tif and if we can look at pictures of Reed on the computer. The other day in the bath he started kicking his legging, splashing water around and turned to me and said, "REED!" We had watched Reed on his blog kicking and splashing in the bath a million times by then and made the connection that he was doing what Reed was! He was so excited and proceeded to continue kicking and splashing. What can we say about Tif but who doesn't think Tif is the greatest thing ever! Not to mention stinkin' hilarious! Unfortunately all of the pictures of Reed with Vance and Tif are at Grandma's house right now and can not be added to this post but we had to mention Tif and Reed.
2 comments:
It is official, he is the cutest thing ever. I love that stinkin' kid! (And, I am very proud to have made the list. I was afraid grandpa would edge me out.)
reed made the list! this is fabulous :) it just goes to show, that even though he lives far away, vance can still love him! what will happen when they are in the same house?! only time will tell....
Post a Comment