Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Dada!





So Adam keeps asking me why there are no pictures of him on our blog. Fair question. Most of our pictures are either taken by Adam or when Adam is not there because I am not good at remembering to bring my camera or at taking them when I do remember it. Even still Vance LOVES his Dada! He asks me all day about Dad. Making sure that he is still ok and that I still know where he is. In the morning when Adam has to leave he is either very sad and cries or is mad and ignores him because he is leaving again. Either way his eyes light up when Dada! gets home at the end of the day.

5 comments:

Travis & Brianne said...

It is great seeing what you are all up to. Looks like things are going well.
We miss you guys and can't wait to see everyone at christmas.

PriceFamily said...

So THAT'S what your husband looks like. Huh, I always wondered about that. lol just kidding. I love you Adam!!! =D The last picture Vance doesn't look too thrilled to be taking a picture though. lol

Janae Walker said...

wow..i am definitely impressed with the number of blogs! vance's scream is even more girlie than reed's! ha ha! he is growing up so much! i can't wait to see him at christmas time :)

The Black Widow said...

We always know where Dada is, he is at work. Same as Grandma, Grandpa, and everyone else he knows...

PriceFamily said...

I love the first picture of Adam and Vance. That is SO cute!